For More Information:
(512) 672-8721

AUSTIN, Texas – The new entry to on-airport economy, long-term parking lots B-G has opened. Travelers seeking to use these lots should be prepared to take the new exit from the roadway leading to the terminal, Presidential Blvd. Accessed from the left lane of Presidential Blvd., the new exit is approached sooner on Presidential Blvd….

AUSTIN, Texas – Delta Air Lines began four nonstop, round-trip flights between Amsterdam’s Airport Schiphol (AMS) and Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) during SXSW from March 8, 9, 14 and 18, 2018. On March 8 and 9, the Delta Amsterdam to Austin flight arrived at AUS at 3 p.m. and departed AUS at 5:43 p.m. On…

ViaAir launches Austin-Tucson nonstop from South Terminal ViaAir celebrates the launch of new nonstop service between Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) and Tucson, Arizona (TUS): Musician Barbara Nesbitt; Jeff Pearse, CEO of LoneStar Airport Holdings, LLC, the developer and operator of the South Terminal; a passenger traveling from Austin to Tuscon and Matthew Macri, ViaAir Director…

November 2017   Passenger Activity: Total passenger traffic for November 2017 was 1,229,791, up 15% compared to November 2016. November 2017 enplanements totaled 615,882, up 14.5%. Southwest Airlines passengers totaled 463,864, up 10.5% compared to November 2016; American Airlines passengers totaled 227,527, up 6%; United Airlines passengers totaled 197,514, up 16.5%;Delta Air Lines passengers totaled…

AUSTIN, Texas – The musical-themed vibe of the Austin airport has taken to the street with the new, illuminated, guitar shaped bus shelter for CapMetro. A ribbon cutting for this coolest of bus stops was held Monday, December 18, 2017 at 10 a.m. City Council Member Delia Garza, who is also Vice Chair, Capital Metro…

October 2017 Passenger Activity: Total passenger traffic for October 2017 was 1,269,153, up 15% compared to October 2016. October 2017 enplanements totaled 631,899, up 14.5%. Southwest Airlines passengers totaled 462,344, up 13% compared to October 2016; American Airlines passengers totaled 239,191, up 5.5%; United Airlines passengers totaled 207,917, up 15.5%; Delta Air Lines passengers totaled…

AUSTIN, Texas – Aeromexico, Mexico’s global airline, together with its partner Delta Air lines, celebrate one year serving the Austin-Mexico City route. Through their Joint Cooperation Agreement (JCA), AeroMexico and Delta Air Lines continually seek to offer expanded and improved options for customers traveling between the United States and Mexico through Austin, whether for business…

Tyri Squyres, vice president – marketing, Frontier Airlines at the Austin airport. AUSTIN, Texas – Frontier Airlines has announced plans to double the number of nonstop destinations it currently serves from Austin with flights to eight cities including two new destinations. These new routes include: Charlotte, NC Cincinnati, OH Columbus, OH(new destination) New Orleans, LA…

AUSTIN, Texas – Delta Air Lines has announced four nonstop round-trip flights between Amsterdam’s Airport Schiphol (AMS) and Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) during SXSW. Scheduled on March 8, 9, 14 and 18, 2018, these flights will be operated using Boeing 767-300 aircraft with 225 seats, enabling almost 1,000 fans to fly nonstop to attend the SXSW festival. Operated in conjunction with Delta’s codeshare partners, Air France,…

AUSTIN, TEXAS – May 2017 set a new monthly passenger record with 1,217,824 traveling through Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. The previous record was set in July 2015 with 1,165,811 passengers. May 2017 Passenger Activity: Total passenger traffic for May 2017 was 1,217,824, up 12.5% compared to May 2016. May 2017 enplanements totaled 623,867, up 13.5%. Southwest Airlines passengers totaled 457,553, up 11.5% compared to May 2016;American…

AUSTIN, TEXAS – Norwegian has announced nonstop service from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) to London Gatwick Airport (LGW). This announcement makes Austin-Bergstrom International Airport the first Texas airport with service by Norwegian. Service begins March 27, 2018 and will operate three times per week on a Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner. Tickets are available for booking at www.norwegian.com/us….

The honored veterans proudly travel to their gate through the concourse of the Barbara Jordan Terminal.  AUSTIN, Texas – On Tuesday, July 4, 2017, Honor Flight Austin departed Austin-Bergstrom International Airport for a special flight to Washington D.C. The third Temple “TR” Honor Flight transported 25 area World War II, Korean and Vietnam War veterans…